From Knox Makers Wiki
Revision as of 02:51, 15 June 2011 by Laz
The Mission of Knoxville Makers Guild is:
- To provide a physical space where hackers, makers, crafter, computer geeks, engineers, circuit benders, those with interests in computer security, technology, electronics, hacking, making, crafting, and related topics can gather to share ideas, knowledge, equipment, and opinions in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere, for the pleasure and accommodation of members and their guests.
- To provide the infrastructure (services and tools) for members to pursue their interests and complete their projects.
- To establish and operate a social club for individuals interested in the above topics.
- To encourage sharing of information and knowledge for the mutual benefit of the members.
- To organize technical, educational, and social events - for members and non-members - for the purpose of training, learning, and fund-raising.