Board To Do
From Knox Makers Wiki
This page is a to-do list for Board Members:
January Agenda Items (Review)
- Check to see how people are moving into new roles. Review status of projects.
- Secretary - New member process, any missing info?
- CD - Check workload
- Facilities - inventory status?
February Agenda Items
- Get Issac to demo the status of the webpage as-is. Compile notes on what we need to launch.
- 3D printing needs a SME badly
- Buy filament
- upgrade hot end?
- Do we need a new stepper?
- January Financial Review
- Form 990N for IRS
- Discuss outreach/development programs
- Children's Festival of Reading
- UTK Business School (ongoing)
- IEEE Meeting
- Caleb@United Way
- Jewish Day School
- BCPL Makey Makey Day Demo (5/30)
- BCPL Summer Reading Program
- Steampunk Carnivale
- Marble City Comiccon
- SCA events
- Kingsport Mini Makerfaire (July 18)
- Chattanooga Mini Makerfaire (Sept 19)
- Maker Faire Atlanta (Oct 4 & 5)
- New library partnerships (James)
- Senior education programs (James)
- Outreach tech cart tool share (MaKey kits, Circuit Scribe, etc)
- Moving/Space Concerns
- New member orientation
- Funding Materials for an on-going art class
- If so, we probably need to look at sales tax exemption in TN: 
- Discuss newsletter as possible new way to engage membership.