The [KM Q&A!] series looks to explore a variety of topics with guests spanning a range of expertise.
Future [KM Q&A!] plans include collaborative crowd-sourced Q&A sessions between guests and KM's readership; surprise sessions; secret challenges from guests to KM's readership; and other treats.
[KM Q&A!] forums are located here.
Below is a list of past KM Q&A! sessions:
3. 10/30/2012 - Interview with RepRap's Adrian Bowyer. Features information and talking points for those interested in 3D printer innovation and the future of fabrication. Public discussion thread of interview located here. BONUS: Adrian's DIY challenge.
4. 11/26/2012 - Interview with the Stained Glass Association of America. Features information related to professional and DIY stained glass art as well as architectural stained glass, the future of stained glass, and innovations in stained glass. Public discussion thread of interview located here.
5. 12/31/2012 - NYE: A New Year in Education?. Features a small panel of experts and highlights important considerations related to the future of education. With Professor Paul Kim, Professor Tony Valley, and James Breaux. Public discussion thread of interview located here.
6. 01/02/2013 - Part II of "A New Year in Education?". Professor Susan Benner from University of Tennessee joins us with her answers to the questions we posed in Part I of this special feature on the future and current state of education.
7. 03/06/2013 - Interview with Randy Boyd. East TN entrepreneur, philanthropist and special adviser for higher education in Tennessee answers a brief interview where he shares his thoughts on long-term education goals in Tennessee, thoughts on successful entrepreneurship, and thoughts on how to encourage innovation in employees.